An exclusive offer for all HDFC Bank Credit and Debit card holders for select institutes listed under SmartHub Education. The offer is valid from June 15, 2017 to September 30, 2017 for all customers who make a fee payment for these listed institutes.
● Offer is valid on all HDFC Bank Debit Cards & HDFC Bank Credit Cards held by the customer except for Corporate & Commercial Cards, HDFC Bank Jet Privilege World Debit Card & Credit Card and Cards with No Reward Points feature.
● Equivalent 5% Cashback point proceeds shall be posted to customer’s Debit Card post 90 days after the end of every calendar month. Customer will need to redeem these Cashback points by logging into Net Banking or calling Phone Banking and request for redemption of the Cashback points. Every 1 Cashback Point is equal to Re.1
● 48 hours post request for redemption of Cashback points, the equivalent amount shall be credited to the customer primary account linked to the Debit Card only.
● Any Tax, service charge or other charges levied with regards to the Promotional Cashback Offer, may be borne by the Debit Card holder / winner.
● HDFC Bank Debit Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort’ basis.
● Any tax, service charge, or other charges levied with regards to the Promotional Cashback Offer, may be borne by the Debit Card holder/winner. Following purchases or payments shall not be considered for the promotional Cashback offer: –
● Forex booking, Betting and Gambling based transactions.
● Funds transfer to another account using Debit Card.
● Any fraudulent transactions
● Any transaction that may be deemed illegal or unauthorized at the time of declaring the cashback
● HDFC Bank reserves the right to extend this offer to selected HDFC Bank Debit Cardholders only.
● Above offer is by way of a special offer for select HDFC Bank Debit Card members only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above offers shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card Members Agreement.
● Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against HDFC Bank.
● HDFC Bank is not responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that a Cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to the offer.
● HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by a HDFC Bank Debit Card member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services availed of under this offer.
● HDFC Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw it altogether. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
Please visit www.hdfcbank.com/payments for further details on the offer
We can provide the following with respect to visibility of the said offer:
● Poster/Leaflet of the Offer
● Web Banner for perusal on your Website
Please contact your Relationship Manager or please visit www.hdfcbank.com/smarthub/education.html.
Your students can avail this offer by visiting www.hdfcbank.com/payments and making fee payments online with their HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards, as per the Terms & Conditions and other details shared on the page.